FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Are your cakes safe to consume by humans?
YES!! We do encourage sharing with your dog. However, our cakes do not contain any sugar or butter so we humans might not find it too tasty; but I am sure your pup will love to have the cake all for themselves!!
2. How long could I keep the cake for?
Our suggested shelf life for our birthday cakes is 2-3 days in the fridge. It can also be freezed for up to a week.
3. Do you have delivery service?
Due to a high volume of orders, we no longer provide delivery service. Thank you.
4. What form of payment do you accept?
We accept CASH, Debit Tap, All Major Credit Cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX) and Interac E-Transfers
5. Do you have any pre-made birthday cakes I can purchase on the day of?
Premade cakes are available for purchase at DOG FATHER AND CO ROSEDALE (1007 Yonge Street, Toronto) only but not at our location. To ensure freshness of our cakes, please preorder at least one week prior to the date required.